Monday, June 21, 2010

Paris Pt.1 - The Arrival

Normally I'm a pretty good flyer. In fact I love planes and enjoy everything about flying (except of course that sudden 'dropping' feeling that planes always experience about 20 seconds after take off as it banks left or right … you know the one right?). Well unfortunately while we were in Shanghai, Alice decided to read some Australian news sites and read that Air France had just been rated the world's 2nd worst airline for safety. The fact that we were now boarding one of their planes on-route to Paris was bad enough, but did the passengers really need to keep reminding us of this new ranking?! Well it turns out that I probably shouldn't have been so worried because the flight was actually really good. But I won't lie, I was still very relieved once we touched down safely in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment